help sobering up

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
I went to a party yesterday and got extremely drunk and had multiple jello shots and vodka shots and I am here right now with a pounding hangover and stomachache

how do I alleviate these hangover symptoms

head to your local McDonalds and pound back a few Big Macs as if they were jello shots. + a large salty fries and a soda. you'll be good to go. It's the only time I ever heat that shit.

Reactions: Kelly

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I went to a party yesterday and got extremely drunk and had multiple jello shots and vodka shots and I am here right now with a pounding hangover and stomachache

how do I alleviate these hangover symptoms

Imagine going to a 4th of July party that you weren't actually invited to.

:laugh:

Reactions: SoupNazi

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
I feel ur pain, that was me the other day

Hopefully you didnt ruin your chance with a girl by being racist like i did

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Sobering up as in not drinking anymore or sobering up as in you're presently drunk and want to be not drunk?

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly though I’ve found that the best solution for a hangover is to not spend the whole day on the internet, go outside for a while, chat up a member of the opposite sex, then submit a resume to a potential employer that makes them consider hiring me.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I'd also add that getting outside and doing something to help you forget about the hangover is probably the quickest way to not feel like shit as opposed to just sitting on the couch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad