OT: Helmet Decals

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
I'm not sure if they have it but you could call the Ice Den pro shop and ask if have it. The Jr. Coyotes have it so that would be my best bet.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
My 5mo. old is getting one of those baby helmets (you've all seen them) to shape his little head correctly. He's got to wear it for three months, and I figured it would be funny to put some Yotes helmet decals on it. The thing already looks like a hockey helmet. Haha.

manictech

Apr 9, 2012
Tucson,AZ
My 5mo. old is getting one of those baby helmets (you've all seen them) to shape his little head correctly. He's got to wear it for three months, and I figured it would be funny to put some Yotes helmet decals on it. The thing already looks like a hockey helmet. Haha.

Have a cousin that has one of those helmets. Those helmet hats they sell at the games slips right over it. Pretty funny and cute.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe

Ummm excuse me...

raising-hand-in-classroom.jpg

but I haven't seen these helmets before..until this post made me google it

Helmet3.jpg.html

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad