Post-Game Talk: Hellebuyck stones Pens - 1:0 Jets

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
pardon my ignorance here but is Helle with the team for the season or back down pending Pavelec..

Kent C Tugood

Not Quite Dead Yet
Jan 1, 2012
Doontoon
GIF-Approve-Like-Likes-approval-not-bad-thumbs-up-GIF.gif

I like this better than tanking.

Kamo

Jul 10, 2011
Congrats to Hellebuyck and Myers for the shutout!

Also Brian Munz is fantastic

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
A win against a bad team in the 2nd of a back to back. Hard to get too excited.

Helle strong. Hated Lowry line. Wheeler strong as usual. Didn't mind 4th line, at least it seemed liked they munched up some minutes.

Avocado Coolranch

Just a fool
Jul 1, 2012
Vancouver
what an effort by the jets. From superman backcheck by wheelers to the amazing goalie heroics by myers at the end. Helly with a solid shutout. #winning

Derfel*

1.000 Hellebuyck

1.000 Myers :sarcasm:

Again I'll say it - liked almost everything I saw tonight. With a star forward out and a quick call-up, they were able to keep things contained and when they couldn't the goalie actually did what he is paid to do.

I like these Jets.

Derfel*

As long as Ladd's the captain, management is still tanking.

Not sure how maintaining a veteran leader as the captain is "tanking", really. I'm sure the logic makes sense to some though, but not to me.

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
pardon my ignorance here but is Helle with the team for the season or back down pending Pavelec..

If he continues to play well Chevy will be forced to trade either Pavelec or Hutchinson. If Helle does get sent down it will only be until they find the right deal for trading one of our goalies.

White Out 403*

Helle of a steal for Connor. I like to see him do well, for obvious reasons.

Awesometrax

Mar 15, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
I need to remind myself to make a prediction in the prediction thread of a Jets loss every time. Every time I've made a prediction I've been completely wrong, fortunately 3 of those predictions were Jets losses that weren't.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I guess we put away the tank for one night:

5da59f88.gif

Good game overall. 2nd period a bit concerning, but Helle stood on his head - definitely earned that SO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad