• Heiskanen

Votes: 83 33.6%
  • Dahlin

Votes: 164 66.4%

• Total voters

CP4

May 13, 2018
Victoria, BC
If a player is better by a slim but clear margin then he should get all the votes theoretically. The poll numbers should answer the question asked not a representation of how close the players skill level are relative to eachother
Yeah I understand this I just thought there would be more people who prefer Heiskanen at this point in the season.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Lol if you want to talk injuries on the backend and how that might affect other dmen play you should take a peek at what Dallas in icing... as a small preview they have Roman Polak playing just about 22 a night right now
I present you Matt Tennyson a guy who is good for 2 GA a game no matter how much time he is getting on ice...

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
ainec here

Heiskanen AINEC
giphy.webp

Reactions: paulmm3

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
I present you Matt Tennyson a guy who is good for 2 GA a game no matter how much time he is getting on ice...
You can present me who ever you want. Doesnt change the fact that Dallas is missing 4 of their top 6 and currently has a D pair that is straight up 2 career AHLers. My point isnt to measure hockey sticks here and see who has a thicker injury list, my point is "Dahlin is playing with poor Dmen" as an argument does hold any weight because Dallas is in just as bad of a spot with D injuries...

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
This season the eye-test says Heiskanen. Statistically its closer. Not going to vote don’t know if its going forward or right now.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Heiskanen with a couple of quality PP assists tonight. Puts him just ahead of Dahlin in points in the same amount of games.

I think it's fair to say their seasons offensively are equal at worst.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Heiskanen for me. Dhalins defensive game needs work holds more truth then if you say Heiskanen needs to work on his defensive play. These 2 guys are at least on the same tier.
Mcdavid, Eichel different tier, but Dhalin, Heiskanen same. Surprise Dhalin is winning it by this much.

ramdm5

Jan 30, 2015
Sweden
Heiskanen for me. Dhalins defensive game needs work holds more truth then if you say Heiskanen needs to work on his defensive play. These 2 guys are at least on the same tier.
Mcdavid, Eichel different tier, but Dhalin, Heiskanen same. Surprise Dhalin is winning it by this much.

I gave Dahlin a homer vote. Honestly I don't watch them enough to feel I could say who is better so I picked age here.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
first overall bias going on, nothing more. i remember nail yakupov wasting people in polls early on his career. not saying dahlin is nail, he will obviously be great. but there's a clear bias to the first overall pick here.

miro has more pts, more 5 on 5 pts, more goals, plays way more mins...but yet dahlin has 75% of the votes? lol k.
there is only like a 8 months difference in age.

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu

I think Heiskanen is better now and Dahlin is riskier choice than many people think. Dahlin is the better puckhandler of the two and has slightly better potential than Heiskanen. If I had to choose for Carolina, I'd still take Dahlin but the gap is much smaller than most people think.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
Heiskanen has more value currently and I feel like he is slightly safer pick, so I'll go with him. But I admit I have only seen like 10 games from Dahlin this season to Heiskanen's every game, so my viewing might be a bit biased.

I'm just happy that Heiskanen turned out to be just as good as Dahlin even though before the season there were many who couldn't believe it.

Conspiracy Theorist

Jan 30, 2016
Heiskanen has more value currently and I feel like he is slightly safer pick, so I'll go with him. But I admit I have only seen like 10 games from Dahlin this season to Heiskanen's every game, so my viewing might be a bit biased.

I'm just happy that Heiskanen turned out to be just as good as Dahlin even though before the season there were many who couldn't believe it.
If I could trade Heiskanen for Dahlin, I'd think about it, but wouldn't necessarily do it.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
More points, more goals, more game winning goals, more primary assists, more minutes, plays both special teams.

Heiskanen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad