Post-Game Talk: Heads high boys and girls

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
17 seconds: A new epic ESPN choke documentary

Starring about 10 Bruins that did nothing in this series. Rask, Kelly, Bergeron, Boychuk, Lucic and couple others showed up, but many didn't.
Not the end the of the world, but what a disappointing end to a crazy run.. Should be an interesting summer...
Biggest disappointment is Seguin.
Bergeron is a legend.

Kaoz*

It'll hurt less at the draft, at which time I can look back and say what a great run this was.

Lost to a great team, can't fault the Bruins for that.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Still oooof
:laugh:

No kidding. That was a tough one to take. It's gonna sting for a bit and I probably won't sleep too well this evening, but I'll be alright. Bruins gave it all tonight I thought. They played well, failed on their 900 chances, and Chicago capitalized on Chara being terrible at his job.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Losing like that wiped out all of the good post-season work, we literally pissed away a golden chance to win the cup, unbelievable.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It's not like Chicago didn't deserve it either. Full credit to the Blackhawks. I'm not saying I like them, but there's a whole lot less hatred compared to the other 3 opponents for Boston this postseason. Chicago was the better team, I have no problem saying it.

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
ugh, I crafted a heartfelt post and posted it in the other post game thread and someone deleted the whole thread... could have moved the thread to here instead of deleting :(

adds to my sadness now :cry:

Steven1562

May 13, 2013
Bruins kind of feel what Leafs fans felt like ... tough loss but Bruins achieved a lot this season ... going into the playoff i don't think Bruins were very high on everyone's list they should be dangerous for years to come

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Watching them try to tie it up with the extra man was the worst part for me. Clearly a defeated team.

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
Really hope there's some color in their rings this time. The Chicago logo is one of the best. Their 2010 ring where so disappointing.

LyndonByers

Nov 1, 2006
Proud of this team. They gave it their all. If they had to lose to one team I am glad it was Chicago. Tough pill to swallow but I am so proud of this team as a lifelong fan. Knowing from where they were in the 90s to a legit contender every year is awesome. Enjoy the summer boys, this will make you hungrier next season.

Congrats to the Blackhawks. Awesome final with two teams who play the game like it is supposed to be played.

RunFromTheBear

Jun 20, 2010
Pathetic display by Horton on The goal that tied it. He is out by the blue line floating looking for an empty netter and there are 6 Hawks below the tops of the circles. Sure enough the player that started to goal sequence was the one closest to Horton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad