HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part Three] Penguins Need GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Just on my phone, if anybody is nice enough to give me BPA in the entry draft that'd be great.

I'll make my player draft pick as soon as I get access to a computer.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
That's coming from a person who's fantasy team finished in 9th place last year out of 20 teams. I refuse to recognize anything that you say.

Cool beans bro.
I would have easily finished higher if I had changed my lineup after January. It aint easy winning games with your best forward (who happens to be the best player in the world) and defenseman on the bench/injury reserve.
I was inadvertently tanking. :laugh:

Edit: Also, you rigged the game.

Last edited:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Cool beans bro.
I would have easily finished higher if I had changed my lineup after January. It aint easy winning games with your best forward (who happens to be the best player in the world) and defenseman on the bench/injury reserve.
I was inadvertently tanking. :laugh:

Edit: Also, you rigged the game.

If he rigged the game, he would've beat me in the playoffs.

Why didn't you alter your lineup with Crosby out? I went a few weeks without Lehtonen, lost six in a row actually, eventually switched to my backup Montoya, and recovered quickly enough to win my division. We'll see if your team (and managerial skill, for that matter) is good enough to even make the playoffs next season. :)

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If he rigged the game, he would've beat me in the playoffs.

Why didn't you alter your lineup with Crosby out? I went a few weeks without Lehtonen, lost six in a row actually, eventually switched to my backup Montoya, and recovered quickly enough to win my division. We'll see if your team (and managerial skill, for that matter) is good enough to even make the playoffs next season. :)

I forgot about the league/fantrax for a while :)dunce:), then when I remembered it, it was too late. :cry:

And he rigged it because he had host connection. And he was the reason why Crosby got a concussion.
:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad