HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part Three] Penguins Need GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:isles

Still would love to move back into the first round or early 2nd. We have the 31st and 32nd picks, and some shiny prospects if you're someone who likes those.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
If you're not going to be on please send lists! I know the clock hasn't started but in order to move things along faster.

I'm going to go on everyday since I'm running a game on the rangers aection now. I just need to be made aware when it's my turn to pick because I'll be over there 90% of the time.

If someone could please let me know when it's my turn it would be much appreciated.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Ur a poopyface.

n1038750196_30474209_6798649.jpg

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Very good pick. If I needed D-men I would of moved up quite high to grab Letang.

Now just cross your fingers he doesn't get concussed in the season opener.

:nucks

If one of you miss out on your tendy you wanted in a couple rounds... Rinne is expendable.

We'd also be interesting in packaging our 2nd/3rd round+prospect to get into the 1st.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Very good pick. If I needed D-men I would of moved up quite high to grab Letang.

Now just cross your fingers he doesn't get concussed in the season opener.

The same could be said about Crosby, or Malkin injuring his knees.

I was having second thoughts about taking Letang, because a young forward on an up-and-coming team was still available. (and he's the type of forward who does well in our league, gets points and PIM)

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
the same could be said about crosby, or malkin injuring his knees.

I was having second thoughts about taking letang, because a young forward on an up-and-coming team was still available. (and he's the type of forward who does well in our league, gets points and pim)

Orly?

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The same could be said about Crosby, or Malkin injuring his knees.

I was having second thoughts about taking Letang, because a young forward on an up-and-coming team was still available. (and he's the type of forward who does well in our league, gets points and PIM)

Shhhhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad