HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League - Discussion Thread [Part Three] Penguins Need GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Stupid question that's probably already been answered but I'm too lazy to look it up :laugh: - are we going to be able to draft players from the teams that we eliminated?

If you mean prospects in the entry draft, you can't (I already asked HC :P). You can only draft prospects that will be in the 2012 entry draft.

In the main draft, yes, we can draft their players. We can also draft their prospects in the main draft, but we cant put them in our prospect pool, they are treated like regular players.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
If you mean prospects in the entry draft, you can't (I already asked HC :P). You can only draft prospects that will be in the 2012 entry draft.

In the main draft, yes, we can draft their players. We can also draft their prospects in the main draft, but we cant put them in our prospect pool, they are treated like regular players.

Yeah, I was referring to their roster players.

Thanks Nuckles.

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
Tampa Bay Lightning looking to change it up.

Everyone is available, looking to deal.

Keepers: Parise, Stastny, Lecavalier, Yandle, Myers, Del Zotto, Miller

Prospects: Kassian, Smith-Pelly, Erixon, Barrie, Knight, Beach

Tradeable: M. Smith, Little, Voracek

14th, 19th Overall Entry
3rd Overall Main Draft

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Is the salary cap for next season staying at $75 mil, or will it go up?

Since 4 teams were removed, every team will get at least one good player with a high-ish cap hit. And with the NHL salary cap going up to $70 mil, there will be UFAs and RFAs getting more than they would have in the past.

Personally, I think we should go up to $80-85 mil.

Bump.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

I can't look at ANY of your posts without thinking of this as your avatar

scaled.php

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

One of Pavelec/Rask will almost certainly be moved by the end of today. Offers are in, feel free to send some but I'm pretty happy with what I have offered for Rask so far. Boston's undisputed #1 goalie will see a huge increase in FP.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Pittsburgh's GM has decided to drop out. I will be looking for a new GM. In the mean time I will select Pittsburgh's keepers.

Erik Karlsson
Anze Kopitar
Logan Couture
Jason Pominville
Erik Cole
Mike Green
Roberto Luongo

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
REMEMBER: Keepers are due at 9PM Eastern tonight. Look at the keeper tables in the draft thread. I am not responsible for any mistakes. If there is a mistake let me know now via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad