HC-IR Fantasy Keeper League Discussion Thread [Draft Underway]

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So I could screw with you and put the worst teams at the top of the list, and the best teams at the bottom (with your team being ranked 20th regardless)?

Wouldn't really screw with me. But you could and I figure people would take it serious. It was done when IR and myself first did a Fantasy league and worked very well.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Hi, my name is Hollywood Cannon and I like to quote myself instead of editing my previous post to increase my post count.

:sarcasm:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Hi, my name is Hollywood Cannon and I like to quote myself instead of editing my previous post to increase my post count.

:sarcasm:

o_rly.jpg

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Not sure how Quick is a bad goalie to have. Has 35 + wins in each of his last 2 years and has a great cap hit. He's not a top 3 goalie, but arguably a top 7 at least.

Your team is very very young. Unless Greene has a rebound year, you probably have one of the worst d corps in the league as far as offensive output. I'd you're in the bottom 7 or so.

I'd be worried that Bernier could take over Quick.

And there's no additional points to defenseman offensively which is why I wasn't taking them until later, I still ended up pretty decent. I have a very deep offense and Thomas, I think that'll make me a top team.

I really like St.Louis' team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad