OT: HBO 24/7 Discussion

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I liked the Tatar reading the starting lineup and thought it was cool seeing a few the boys go out for dinner in Florida. Dekeyser isn't much of a seafood fan I take it lol.

And I'm pretty jealous of Phaneuf's closet. Must be nice to have a suit collection that looks like it's the entire men's department at some stores.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I liked the Tatar reading the starting lineup and thought it was cool seeing a few the boys go out for dinner in Florida. Dekeyser isn't much of a seafood fan I take it lol.

And I'm pretty jealous of Phaneuf's closet. Must be nice to have a suit collection that looks like it's the entire men's department at some stores.

Not just his closet I'm jealous of ;)

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Meh, just Avery's sloppy seconds ;)

But seriously, I did love her in The Girl Next Door.

He only lasted seconds with her? Wow! ;)

She was adorable in that movie, yes. I don't know what it is, but she reminds me of my ex-girlfriend who passed away. Everytime I see her in a movie, or anywhere else, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Dats13DET

Aug 13, 2010
Canada
I disliked the part where some of the guys were in that restaurant talking about Datsyuk. It was definitely scripted and Quincey could barely spit out his lines. KFQ... Guy can't do anything right.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I'm pretty sure when this TV session is over, the game will be a lot better. That just disturbs concentrating normally. Leafs has sucked as badly at same time and it's not a coincidence.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I disliked the part where some of the guys were in that restaurant talking about Datsyuk. It was definitely scripted and Quincey could barely spit out his lines. KFQ... Guy can't do anything right.

This isn't Pawn Stars, there's no scripted moments.

It is, however, entirely possible they were simply not acting natural in front of the camera.

Dats13DET

Aug 13, 2010
Canada
This isn't Pawn Stars, there's no scripted moments.

It is, however, entirely possible they were simply not acting natural in front of the camera.

They probably weren't acting natural then. Kyle Quincey sounded like he was half brain dead. The entire scene just didn't sit right with me.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
They probably weren't acting natural then. Kyle Quincey sounded like he was half brain dead. The entire scene just didn't sit right with me.

Quincey and Smith aren't the most cerebral players, so you might be onto something. ;)

Dats13DET

Aug 13, 2010
Canada
Quincey and Smith aren't the most cerebral players, so you might be onto something. ;)

Lets hope Dekeyser stops sitting with them from now on. I blame those two more than I blame DD for his defensive gaff tonight. I guess it's one of those thing where if you hangout with moronic people enough, their stupidity eventually rubs off on you. Think of it as the "reverse Lidstrom effect" :D

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
Babs was ready to kill someone when he kicked the crew out of the room during the 2nd Intermission of the Ducks game.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Highly recommended viewing.....for our friends who suffer with insomnia.

Can't believe I waited 2 seasons for this snoozefest.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Report: Leafs, Red Wings ban HBO cameras from locker room

http://beta.thescore.com/news/388583

That is kind of BS, but these are the two franchises that would try it and pretty much dare the league to do something about it. Babs was completely crazy when he came in, every viewer had to be excited, then a huge let down. Also wonder if they were unhappy with some of the strategy shown. Either way they might kill the series if they follow through with this move.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
By the way interesting after the 3-0 loss to Tampa, I think Babs was talking to Tatar when he said you keep your head up, you played well. Between that and him giggling like a girl during line announcements plus his usage lately, I think it is safe to say Tatar and Babs are getting to a nicer place.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
By the way interesting after the 3-0 loss to Tampa, I think Babs was talking to Tatar when he said you keep your head up, you played well. Between that and him giggling like a girl during line announcements plus his usage lately, I think it is safe to say Tatar and Babs are getting to a nicer place.

I didn't hear him tell Tats he played well. I think he quote was "we get what we deserve. Keep your head up. Hanging it doesn't do any good. It's bad body language."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad