GDT: Hawks @ Wings - 6:30PM CT on WGN/NHL Network -- The Boys R Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Manning sucks and is getting outplayed by a kid who turned 18 a month ago.

Also, I'm just going to start liking every comment I see here about how great Boqvist has been. Just because the kid has put me in a good mood.

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
Is that Mandog's jock there on the ice?

Note to self - Give the guy a chance wilya?
Answer to Note to self - Okay but he DID just get faked out of it & then missed his check to boot.
Answer to answer to Note to self - Yeah but it's long change ice & he couldn't get off ...

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
I haven’t seen Kunitz long, looong time. And apparently he is playing.

Honest & sincere question (because I've long liked Kunitz' game) but ...
WTF is he doing on ANY line other than the 4th line, Q?

Second honest & sincere question - honest - Can Hawks sweet talk Rick Nash into a 1 year deal? I know he's almost done but at least he can still score - hopefully. Kunitz looks as cooked as Sharpy was. And is older (I think.)

Nash - Toews - Cat.

Addem - Admit to grasping at straws but ... Kunitz as 1LW is not realistic & who else is gonna fill it?

Last edited:

TheDoorDoctor

Mar 6, 2013
ONT
I have been liking D-Cat's game so far. A bit quiet but still noticable in the offensive zone.( and haven't noticed any mistakes in defense) Has been playing speedy and solid passing and timely shooting.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
Mandog omfg this is going to be brutal - I actually already kinda feel bad for the guy. I'm switching to cheering him on mode. Will only post,"Good play" comments about him forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Manning will be fine...first game jitters with a new team.
Seriously every time Manning is brought up, you come flying in like Kramer :laugh:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad