GDT: Hawks @ Wings - 6:30PM CT on WGN/NHL Network -- The Boys R Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_pfc699iCb61w8vvh3o1_1280.png

Lines will be posted by someone here at a later time (probably), but Toews and Kane (and DeBrincat!) are expected to get their first preseason games out of the way tonight. So if Tuesday's snooze fest wasn't your cup of tea, maybe tonight will help scratch that itch you've had since April.

Reactions: hawksrule

migi

Feb 25, 2015
So I guess they go with the two top lines and Keith and Seabrook also. Joker should be in the lineup and hopefully Boqvist too. Beaudin too hopefully.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
Wings played last night vs Pens ........ wonder who shows for them tonight?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Wings played last night vs Pens ........ wonder who shows for them tonight?

I think those guys will play who didn't play against Pittsburgh.

Like:

Helm - Nielsen - Nyquist
Vanek - Athanasiou - Zadina
Smith - Glendening - Svechnikov (2x AHL guys)
Puempel - Holmström - Pope (3x AHL-guys)

Kronwall-Green
Ericsson-Daley
Sulak-Hronek (2x AHL guys)

Bernier
(Rybar, AHL-goalie)

Just my estimation. Don't know anything official.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I keep seeing Crow practicing on the ice. If the Hawks are allowing the footage to be released to the media, they must think he's close to returning to at least practice.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Why is Martinsen a thing and why is Kahun being given little opportunity when he has an out clause...if this is a Q thing toss Martinsen off the team and keep Kahun.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
why does everyone hate martinson? its nice to have a physical presence available. also i think hes capable chipping in a bit. hes only got 5 less goals in his career then hinostroza lol

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
why does everyone hate martinson? its nice to have a physical presence available. also i think hes capable chipping in a bit. hes only got 5 less goals in his career then hinostroza lol
Coming from the guy who thinks you can't win a cup with Hino on the roster....

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

There are more skilled physical options within the organization, IMO. And... Martinsen is 4 years older than Hino, and has less points in more games. Hino is far more talented...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad