Confirmed with Link: Hawks Sign Cameron Schilling for 2 Years

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Surprising amount of confidence in a guy with 6 NHL games. Although if you don't mind spending the money, you can get good depth for close to the minimum cap hit this way.

Last edited:

SatchelRuaz

Nov 2, 2014
Hey everyone, I understand this isn't the most exciting signing, but if you could refrain from the trash talk on this one it would mean a lot to me. Cameron and I won a Indiana State Title together and he was my defensive partner for about five years coming up as kids. He's a really good kid. Thanks.

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Hey everyone, I understand this isn't the most exciting signing, but if you could refrain from the trash talk on this one it would mean a lot to me. Cameron and I won a Indiana State Title together and he was my defensive partner for about five years coming up as kids. He's a really good kid and still a friend. Thanks.

Does he read the boards?

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
No one is really trash talking. I know I was being sarcastic in my post just for fun, because I assume this is just a Rockford signing anyway, so I don't know why anyone would be trash talking this. Stan has be working on more than one contract, guys.

w00d

Remember the Roar
Oct 14, 2011
Chicago Stadium
Hey everyone, I understand this isn't the most exciting signing, but if you could refrain from the trash talk on this one it would mean a lot to me. Cameron and I won a Indiana State Title together and he was my defensive partner for about five years coming up as kids. He's a really good kid and still a friend. Thanks.

We're just being salty because we don't know who he is. It's not personal.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
No one is really trash talking. I know I was being sarcastic in my post just for fun, because I assume this is just a Rockford signing anyway, so I don't know why anyone would be trash talking this. Stan has be working on more than one contract, guys.

Referring to him as a towel boy would probably constitute as trash talking.

As for the signing, just a depth move. It's fine. He'll still get those more important issues, no rule saying in what order things need to get done.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Dude, who played with him? IYO, can he play in the bigs? What's his game like? Does he have a chance at sticking? Give us a little insider scouting report...thx.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
We really have to suck the fun out of life in here, now we can't jokingly say towel boy anymore. Dude it's a joke.

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012

Was he the Hammer to your Oduya? :laugh:

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida

Cool. Congrats to him.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison

I get where you're coming from, but most of the comments are in fun.

As for the rabble, consider the source and ignore it.

This board isn't exactly full of intelligent analysis.

Congrats to your buddy.

I'm starting to see a few of the kids that my son played with (and I coached) get D-1 and Junior opportunities and it's rewarding and fun to have known them back when...

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I meant nothing personal by the joke comment, if I would have called Bickell a towel boy nobody would have complained. Geez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad