Confirmed with Link: Hawks Re-Up LeBlanc; Sign D's Peckham, Kostka

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
i wasn't referring to a bhtv spot...and i don't think it matters whether you see where he fits...it's what chicago wants...if they decide they want him to go back to london, he will - however, if they want him in rockford they will make room for him.

at this point, it sounds like he's going to at least get the opportunity to make that team. this shouldn't be surprising given that he's the team's prospect.

Well, the only place he realistically fits at this point is on the 4th line and I highly doubt Chicago would rather him barely playing in the AHL than getting tons of minutes in London.

At this point, it doesn't sound like anything. What are you basing "sounds like" on? Interviews during prospect camp? Alex's goal should be to make the Icehogs, but there isn't a role on the team currently available that would justify him turning Pro IMO - especially when he'll be going back to a power-house team, one of the best in the CHL, who'll be hosting the Mem. Cup and he'll have a leadership role as well.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
nice depth signings...

Bowman does this every year and seems to find guys on the bottom of the ocean that can step in at some point and fill a role.

Rockford will gladly take both of these guys as it will help Clendening, Stanton, and Olsen all develop better with a couple of vets like this.

and like was stated earlier, if we get a few injuries we don't have to go straight with kids, we have 2 guys that can step in for a few games and help us out.

not bad at all.

also love the LeBlanc deal, kid should do very well with us over the next few years and at a very reasonable price.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I know you are being hyperbolic, but after having skated in a rat hockey game with the great Danny Richmond - 49 gp, 3 A at the NHL level - anybody who sticks in the ECHL, much less the AHL, is an incredibly capable hockey player.
isn't it kind of funny that Hendry, Richmond and Lalonde will play in Germany next year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad