GDT: Hawks @ Philly 6pm Nbc sports Chicago 3/30/24 (month of torture over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
The reason I brought up the visor/mask is because I didn’t notice this with Bedard at all pre-injury. He was scoring at a solid rate and finishing several of those rush chances he gets, seemed far more consistently accurate with his shot.

I guess we’ll know in time and hopefully he figures things out to become dominant. All I know is of all his skills/abilities that were praised his shot/goal scoring is what stood out above all else. So I suppose that’s why I’m expecting more/seem like I’m disappointed in this particular aspect of his performance in recent weeks(again more specifically since his return from injury).

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Well we’re gonna be three back of Anaheim now. We might actually pass them. For as bad as this team has been, Anaheim has been ECHL quality, a true joke.

Reactions: Pez68

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Well we’re gonna be three back of Anaheim now. We might actually pass them. For as bad as this team has been, Anaheim has been ECHL quality, a true joke.
Ducks and Sharks were sellers at the deadline…Hawks were not…Hawks have gotten healthie

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

They are doing their usual suck the final month of the season. That's all those young players know and that's an indictment on their front office. I hope the Hawks young players never get to that point.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I can’t get over how embarassing Anaheim is. They have a goalie. They have a few defensemen. They have “elite” offensive guys. They have no excuse for being this bad year after year.
What goalie? Gibson has been actively bad for 5 years now. The notion he is good should not be on anyone's mind. It amazes me he still has this reputation. Lots of people see him as so good still.

He's not soderbloom bad, but he's bad.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
What goalie? Gibson has been actively bad for 5 years now. The notion he is good should not be on anyone's mind. It amazes me he still has this reputation. Lots of people see him as so good still.

He's not soderbloom bad, but he's bad.
I guess so. For them, This is like Hawks 2025/26 season will be for us and they’re still atrocious. Just no signs of life in Anaheim. The sucky thing is they’ll get another top prospect and probably figure it out at some point but sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad