GDT: Hawks @ Kings 9:30 NBC sports Chicago 4/18/24 (The end!)

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Dog shit all year and then he pulls that off? Hell of a goal, hope the kid gets back on track next year. That was Nazar speed there...the Nazar effect is real y'all..

Reactions: Geoist

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
It’s so hard to be competitive when you refuse to shoot. That’s what I’m noticing more and more. Other teams will shoot, the Hawks absolutely refuse to. And they certainly are t talented enough to pass the puck into the net.
A little over 20 sog/game last 10. League average solidly over 20%pp, rolling shot average is up, rolling scoring rate is up...and we have a coach getting ready for the late 90s.

I'm convinced KK has a shock collar on and LR has the button ready to press if KK tries to create a shot without being in transition.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
A little over 20 sog/game last 10. League average solidly over 20%pp, rolling shot average is up, rolling scoring rate is up...and we have a coach getting ready for the late 90s.

I'm convinced KK has a shock collar on and LR has the button ready to press if KK tries to create a shot without being in transition.
It seems like Luke is perhaps not the D whisperer as first thought when hired?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad