Rumor: Hawks interested in van Riemsdyk & Landeskog

Jeypic

Sep 12, 2015
Doesn't bracco have a year of development over debrincat? I agree leafs shouldn't really have a lot of interest in debrincat... but people posting stats and whatnot comparing them need to consider that.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Doesn't really matter he's gonna be 3/3 on 50 goal seasons and if any other prospect on this board did it they'd be hyped to the moon predicted to be on Toews wing next season

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
JVR would seem to make more sense to me. I'd think Chicago would really have to pay up to get the Avs to deal Landeskog in division to a team that is already as strong as them.

Hawks will be done as contenders by the time your rebuild is done. I don't see the Hawks giving up what you'd want or even having it, but if Sakic likes what they're sending you the most, it'd be silly not to take the deal.

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
We can't afford Landeskog, even though he is a dream winger for Toews and doubtful we'll pay the price for JVR.

We would need to get rid of Seabrook to afford either and that is very unlikely. But sure, Seabrook + Pokka + 1st for JVR, doubt TOR does that or even if you replace Seabrook with Kruger.

This is a pipedream and the Hawks should get Shalunov to come over + get a rental that doesn't cost the farm and be done with it. Would absolutely hate to see another Danault fiasco but I don't think Bowman has that plan this year.

Dishtank

Apr 5, 2010
I dont see the Hawks trading Seabrook, he is still a valuable defenseman for them. I could see them trading Forsling, Schmaltz, DeBrincant, and our high picks for one of them. Definitely think it is more likely to be JvR financially and for the price the Avs will be asking for Landeskog

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
At the Deadline - JVR at 2.125M for Schmaltz + Pokka + 2017 1st + 2017 3rd

After Draft Lottery - Landeskog to Toronto for Leafs 1st (If #8 or lower) + CHI 1st + Dermott

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
At the Deadline - JVR at 2.125M for Schmaltz + Pokka + 2017 1st + 2017 3rd

After Draft Lottery - Landeskog to Toronto for Leafs 1st (If #8 or lower) + CHI 1st + Dermott

Weaker draft with no prominent d-man available at the top, outside of possibly Liljegren. Colorado would rather keep Landeskog with this offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad