Hawks in World Championships

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
BTW... Gallant will be an NHL coach next season. Book it. I just wish it was in Chicago.

No thanks. We’ll probably never know the full story but something ain’t right with him given how things played out in Carolina and then Vegas walking away from him for no obvious reason.

Reactions: Muffinalt

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
No thanks. We’ll probably never know the full story but something ain’t right with him given how things played out in Carolina and then Vegas walking away from him for no obvious reason.
Based on the way he played the game I reckon Gallant is pig-headed which may ruffle the feathers of certain execs who want to control everything. McD is gone.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Based on the way he played the game I reckon Gallant is pig-headed which may ruffle the feathers of certain execs who want to control everything. McD is gone.

I’m not sure he’s even the coach this team and roster needs. I don’t say that as a JC fan, I want him gone. I’m not sure who the ideal replacement is.

I see Gallant more as a coach to take a team with a decent bit of talent to the playoffs. I’m not sure he’d be the best fit for a team that should be in a total rebuild.

BlizzardSloth

Mar 27, 2019
Zurich, Switzerland
I'm not sure if Germany is one of them but I understand a number of European leagues are converting their rinks to NHL size starting this upcoming season.
It will be the team's decision on which rink size they'll play. Schwenningen will play on NHL size, Munich will still play on Olympic size for an example.

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
What about that Cohlarik guy from Slovakia? He had a good tournament. Maybe Boston let’s him walk after he went back overseas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad