Confirmed with Link: Hawks get Taylor Hall & Nick Foligno from BOS for Regula & Mitchell

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Im sure Jim Montgomery was all happy to get Mitchell back. They can have him. Not an NHL defenseman. Did not develop physically enough and cannot skate well enough to make it happen.
Change of scenery and new strength coach might help him out but he was never going to make it here. Shame because he’s a very talented hockey player but he just didn’t develop enough physically once he jumped to pro hockey

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
It’s also worth noting we still don’t know if Raddysh and Katchouk will be here at the start of the season. The world junior scandal is getting resolved this summer so we need some assurance
Sure it is.

ANYWHO, Folingo undeservingly returned a 1st round pick 2 years ago. He has dumb team deadline value. Dubas will come calling again

Reactions: EddieTheEagle

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
40BBAEB3-E291-404E-A41F-7CCD123F44EB.jpeg

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
All hail KD. Well done sir. Traded 2 guys who didn't have a role in the rebuild for a linemate for Bedard. Foligno may be worth something from a play tough and physical standpoint.

It will be interesting to see if he still tries to acquire Domi - I hope so.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Nothing but love brother. Feel like you know it.

I mean this was a given if they were trading for him when he's a UFA, right? If it's a 1 year deal that's completely fine.

I was under the impression he had one more year left.

If they sign him to a one-year deal, fine.

The guy is 37 years old with back issues, Im not sure he’s stealing minutes from anybody by season’s end.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I was under the impression he had one more year left.

If they sign him to a one-year deal, fine.

The guy is 37 years old with back issues, Im not sure he’s stealing minutes from anybody by season’s end.
The goal is to have him traded by seasons end... like you get that right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad