Post-Game Talk: Hawks extinguish red hot Kings, 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
This is the way this team can play, I have no worries about this team when it plays like it did last night. It has it's occasional stinker (NSH, COL, TOR), that brings out all the so called experts that think they know more than coach Q, and then all of them go silent the next game after the stinker.

Sometimes when I can't watch the game I just look how many times ralph0226 has posted in the GDT. If its a lot hawks are losing or tied, if its none they are winning.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Is there any explanation for why the Hawks are so good on 2nd games of back to backs (7-0-2)?

Is it better conditioning than other teams or so many 2nd games at home?

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Is there any explanation for why the Hawks are so good on 2nd games of back to backs (7-0-2)?

Is it better conditioning than other teams or so many 2nd games at home?

None that I can think of, but over the last few years the hawks always seem to play better when they play without much of a break. It seems they always struggle after a few days off.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Terrific game guys. You have a habit of making us look like complete garbage with that quick exit from your zone and speedy backcheck. We don't get time to set up ANYTHING that usually works. I figured after last year our guys would be up to the challenge but they still look like deer-in-headlights vs. the Hawks :laugh:

Hopefully you're just providing us with a blueprint to study for later ;)

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
This is the way this team can play, I have no worries about this team when it plays like it did last night. It has it's occasional stinker (NSH, COL, TOR), that brings out all the so called experts that think they know more than coach Q, and then all of them go silent the next game after the stinker.

Not all of them, some of us employ critical thinking throughout the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad