GDT: Hawks @ Blues "Shocking Confession Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR10*

It was a 2 on 1. Gunnarsson wasn't anywhere close to the other man.
Wow I can't believe someone is defending the dumb passive play. That's one of the reasons the Blues will never beat a team like Chicago without going away from it. Yeah and please let Kane and Toews walk in and see what happens.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
It was easy goal to Elliott, but reason. Gunnar go rush and bad stickhandling. Bonehead move by Gunnar. Who was forward who didnt support/cover Gunnar spot???

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Wow I can't believe someone is defending the dumb passive play. That's one of the reasons the Blues will never beat a team like Chicago without going away from it. Yeah and please let Kane and Toews walk in and see what happens.
Stepping up on a 2 on 1 just turns it into a breakaway. Center lane control is the textbook defense in that situation...let the goalie play the shot, guard the center as best you can, and try to take away the pass.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Watching this match as a european viewer ! I always enjoy watching the way the Blues play ;). Hopefully they can give the Hawks a hard time tonight and beat them (I really don't like the Hawks :laugh:). Anyone know when Shattenkirk is supposed to come back ?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
How many times have we seen this same movie? It's equal parts frustrating and pathetic.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010

It was a 2 on 1, if Cole steps up, Kruger would just pass the puck and set up a breakaway.

It was bad communication from Cole and Elliott. Cole ended up being a screen because neither he nor Eliiott took control to defend it.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
How many times have we seen this same movie? It's equal parts frustrating and pathetic.

which movie? the blues choke the the hawks one or the elliott letting in softies one?

ive seen them both enough to last a lifetime

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
thats a chris pronger type of stupid penalty right there, my only knock ill ever have for prongs

bcd051

Mar 6, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Was Reaves stick between his legs, I never saw. Looked like a dive a little bit.

Nice that we didn't get a call when Schwartz was tripped right in front of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad