Confirmed with Link: Hawks acquire Josh Bailey and 2026 2nd round pick for Future Considerations

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
I didn’t realize Bailey only had a year left. This is a no brainer great trade. If he gets a spit shine in Chicago he could easily net another middling pick at the deadline

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Nice to get a 2nd and a fairly skilled guy.....his production seems to be in decline and I hope this doesn't close the door on Domi, but the immediate team just got better.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Nice to get a 2nd and a fairly skilled guy.....his production seems to be in decline and I hope this doesn't close the door on Domi, but the immediate team just got better.
We still have plenty of cap space for Domi. The bigger question for Domi is if he'll take a premium for a shorter deal (no more than 3 years ... but 2 years would be preferrable).

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Bailey would struggle at the AHL level at this point. A second rounder is a no-brainer though.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
On board with spreading out the picks. Wouldn't have minded getting a 1st and us throw in a 2nd or 3rd we had, but Islanders probably afraid of being poor in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad