Have A Question For Gabriel Landeskog?

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Plan to listen, but I tend to be pretty forgetful. Will the interview be archived so I can listen later?

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
really??? 6.01 and 207 is a lack of size? that's the same size as Iginla exactly....data taken from NHL and OHL websites..

I think he may be think of Gabes team mate Ryan Murphy!

btw....Ask Gabe how does he enjoy the Swedish meatballs that sit rinkside in Kitchener!
Also thank him for signing the birthday card to my daughter! :handclap:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
My mistake!

I got confused and thought it was about RNH. I actually was conversing with someone who will be talking to RNH in a short while here and I wanted to know a few things about RNH....

Wow, I'm an idiot.

chewey

May 27, 2008
Near You!
Ask him if he is willing to suck from here on out for the rest of the season so it's more likely he can be drafted by the Avs.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
ask what he thinks he needs to work on over the summer to be ready for the NHL next year.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Just listened, good interview. I asked about the Richards comparisons, he seems pretty uncomfortable with them. Acknowledges he has a long way to go before he gets to that level.

Regardless, glad he's a Ranger. The city loves him, and it sounds like he loves the city.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If Landeskog doesn't end up in Ottawa I will QQ.

He's perfect for us, and Dorion has talked about trading up our Nashville pick. I'm assuming that means we're probably going after Landeskog and packaging to try and get Strome or Huberdeau as I don't see any wingers they'd want to move up for besides Lando.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I think Ottawa should aim for RNH instead. Or better yet, Larsson. They need another defenseman. No, really.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Because we don't like Swedes?

Think he was bursting his homerbubble.
Tbh i dont think a swede should go 1st especially to a canadian team since they would get bashed beyond belief unless they gave instant greatness. Thankfully hedman went to a small hockeymarket and hopefully others will to.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Think he was bursting his homerbubble.
Tbh i dont think a swede should go 1st especially to a canadian team since they would get bashed beyond belief unless they gave instant greatness. Thankfully hedman went to a small hockeymarket and hopefully others will to.

Different in Ottawa's case. Swedes have been nothing but good luck for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad