Has the rebuild failed?

Yes

• Total voters

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I’m still on Team chayka. I’m frustrated though.

I do think it’s fair to judge Chayka based on Hayton selection and outcome of this pick. If Perlini and Strome turn out to be Wheeler and Turris then he has to go.
I'm looking at the lineup, not much. I'm looking at the prospects, not much. I'm looking at the staff, not much. I just Can't see the case that the Coyotes are improving and the contracts he has signed are at about 50/50.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Chayka has cleared the cupboards in record time. Duclair, Domi, Perlini, Strome and 2017 #7 overall pick (Villardi?) are all gone. Thank goodness we don't have to stress about all that potential anymore.

Deangelo could be on that list too.

Last summer he bragged about all the ammunition he had. The ammo is now all spent. We're no closer to making the playoffs. We're much further from the Stanley Cup.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Maloney's rebuild may have failed, but still TBD with the Chayka rebuild. Realize they should one and the same, but that's not how Chayka has approached it...obviously.

A Pacific playoff spot is very achievable and that's the focus right now.

Last edited:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Maloney never got to see his rebuild thru and at this rate, I won't be surprised if Chayka doesn't get to either. We can just chill in a perpetual state of rebuild as each new GM comes in, whips their dick out and takes a piss all over the previous ones work in an effort to establish dominance. We're doing it my way! Few years later, they're out and here we go again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad