Hartnell

nvme90

Feb 16, 2017
Maryland
I know Hartnell's numbers, especially with the ice time he received last season, were pretty good.. With that said lets go with guys who can skate please.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I just don't think we are in a position to offer him what other teams can. Also I think his best bet would be LA. With Gaborik broken for half a season he will have a prime opportunity to play on Kopitar's wing.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
If you can package Laughton + Weise for picks or a B level prospect, then I'd be interested in signing a UFA to a 1 yr max deal like Harts. Esp if Hak isn't sold on Lindblom yet as a "proven NHLer" and wants to start him on 4th line and make him "earn" his promotion.

Konecny-Giroux-Simmonds
Harts-Couts-Voracek
Weal-Patrick-Flippula
Lindblom-Lehtera-Raffl
Read

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If you can package Laughton + Weise for picks or a B level prospect, then I'd be interested in signing a UFA to a 1 yr max deal like Harts. Esp if Hak isn't sold on Lindblom yet as a "proven NHLer" and wants to start him on 4th line and make him "earn" his promotion.

Konecny-Giroux-Simmonds
Harts-Couts-Voracek
Weal-Patrick-Flippula
Lindblom-Lehtera-Raffl
Read

They just protected Laughton from expansion so they arent going to trade him for what would be a mid-round pick. Makes no sense. They can just healthy scratch him until there is an opening.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Weal staying closed the Hartnell door that was only barely open to begin with.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
I just don't think we are in a position to offer him what other teams can. Also I think his best bet would be LA. With Gaborik broken for half a season he will have a prime opportunity to play on Kopitar's wing.

I hope he signs close to his home. The flames or oilers would be nice.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
He will probably end up a Penguin :rant:

If he does, that'd be excellent trolling on us, intentional or not.

At least he'd give the PecoPowerPlay more opportunities. Between Hartnell and Reaves on the Pens, they'd regain their mental instability of a few seasons past, Sullivan as the coach or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad