Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL) / Maine Mariners (ECHL) 2018-19: Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Beacon put effort into posting here. We could appreciate that, even if disagreeing.
He(she) also got way too defensive at what people here wrote about their posts.
No reason to give a ratzazz about what anyone else here cares to write, its all just chest-beating, fake science or fanboy nonsense anyway.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Doesn’t Beacon normally take summers off from posting? He usually does the draft threads and prospect rankings and then comes back once Hartford starts.

Reactions: egelband

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
It's probably some shitty app for their shitty AHL Live service or something. Hopefully something much better.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

Now...does the streaming service come with teams having...you know...actually good video equipment?

$60 to watch single team. $80 for full access.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Wow I take back my early snark. That's great. No more paying more for horrendous AHL scoreboard feeds than an NHL package.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
FINALLY!

I'll definitely get this, $60 for a full season of Wolf Pack in atleast decent quality? done deal.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I saw a tweet which said they had an external company doing the streaming bit and they will add an HD cam in each arena, so the quality should be at the very least decent.
iigLQ0T.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
On the AHL announcement, it says that they're at least installing one HD camera for their tech that lets people zoom in and whatnot on the game. So the standard view cameras are not going to be upgraded, but there will be an HD feed in some capacity.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
On the AHL announcement, it says that they're at least installing one HD camera for their tech that lets people zoom in and whatnot on the game. So the standard view cameras are not going to be upgraded, but there will be an HD feed in some capacity.

I read it like that's the cam they will use for the standard full ice view. Then i read that phone users could zoom and stuff. Possible i read it wrong though but i Think those cameras are the standard view so no more shots of the jumbo.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I read it like that's the cam they will use for the standard full ice view. Then i read that phone users could zoom and stuff. Possible i read it wrong though but i Think those cameras are the standard view so no more shots of the jumbo.
Either way, there will be the existence of an HD camera in Hartford, which is better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad