Post-Game Talk: Hard-Working Young Team, Sam

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
The magic number for the President's Trophy is six I think. It's four for the division.

A team with a -25 goal differential does not belong in the playoffs. It's just the principle of it.
It's technically six but I'm considering it five. In order for us to lose the tiebreaker to Dallas they'd need to win out, all in regulation, and we would need to not win any games in regulation or overtime.

EDIT: Actually it's five definitively. If we win a single game, we at worst tie on RW, tie on ROW, and win on W, winning the tie break. We cannot get to 115 points without winning a game since there are only four left. All other scenarios of Dallas and us finishing with the same number of points results in us winning the RW tiebreaker.

Last edited:

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Panarin has 69 assists
He has worked a lot harder this season and it shows...has made guys that play with him better ....more effort certainly does pay off for the individual and the team . The proof is in the pudding . Last year he did not give his all and this year he has....and it shows !

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Jones's reaction is identical to mine when I throw out my lower back doing something inane. Needless to say I double took to make sure it was performative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad