Happy Thanksgiving

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Quick everyone, say something you are thankful for.

*checks schedule*

Crap. The Devs actually do have a game.

Hmmm. In that case I suppose I'm happy for the gambling opportunity.

Reactions: Bleedred

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Enjoy your turkey.

Might wanna stick a fork in this one. I think it's done!

I'll see myself out.

LOL I was waiting for @JK3 to do this tomorrow in the game thread (though not in the OP since the Wild knocked him off the GDT rotation).

Reactions: JK3

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Happy Thanksgiving to all NJ fans!! Be thankful for the good things in your life. I’m thankful for my wife and kids everyday. I enjoy watching games much more when the Devils win but I’m thankful the team has a nice arena deep pocketed owners and players that I think promise a better tomorrow

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for a day off and lots of can shaped cylinders of cranberry goodness.

Oh and stuffing of course!

Reactions: My3Sons

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
We actually have goose for Thanksgiving. It's delicious. One of the perks of having a GF of Hungarian descent.

I thought goose was Russian :sarcasm:

But seriously, where do you get a goose? Dont think I've ever seen one in a grocery store, unless I havent looked hard enough. Or does her family stalk one outside her house and shoot it?

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving.. besides being thankful for the normal stuff (family. Friends,health etc), extremely thankful for the ability to complete multiple races, half marathons and the NYC marathon.
2 more easy holiday 5ks this season, Turkey trot in an hr, and a Christmas one in dec.

Enjoy your day with family (not watching a miserable team)

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Enjoy your turkey.

Might wanna stick a fork in this one. I think it's done!

I'll see myself out.

Can you do one of Shero, please? Lets put the fork where it belongs. Who extended Hynes' contract? Who signed players without NHL talent? Who has the longest Devils rebuild in history? Who stuck with Schneider too long?

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I thought goose was Russian :sarcasm:

But seriously, where do you get a goose? Dont think I've ever seen one in a grocery store, unless I havent looked hard enough. Or does her family stalk one outside her house and shoot it?
My GF lives in the city, so she special orders it from a great butcher in her area - Ottomanelli. I'm pretty sure it's not available in any mega-marts.

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
happy thanksgiving, love having these boards around on the road and even when the devils suck, it’s nice to go to a place to talk about how they suck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad