Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
23737752_10213692075828877_8906412289078289220_o.jpg

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
My family coming for dinner. Too many things to be grateful for to list.

and I'm marrying the best individual on the planet in 20 months.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Lord thank you for this gravy..

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My daughter and her boyfriend (just met him yesterday ) are sleeping quietly. I am waiting for the Apple pie in the oven.

My older sister is driving out from Western MA.

We are all going to GahdenRinkRat 's house later.

Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

Peace to all.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I love Thanksgiving. It’s the day Westy met my family. My grandparents took to him before my parents did. He worked in the same factory as my Poppy who took a lot of shit about this long haired “hippie” “dating” his granddaughter. Thanksgiving always brings my grandparents back.
I always had a nickel bet on the HS football game with my Poppy. Even now when he loses I’ll find a nickel on his headstone. This will be the 59th (and last) T-day game between these arch rivals. Another tradition gone by.

Hope the new boyfriend is a keeper, Ladyfan.

Kovi, I know you’ve got a keeper. Hope your meal is the first of a long tradition.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day with family & friends and a good nap when it’s all over.

P.S. pretty confident (& thankful) about being 1 pt out of 3rd behind Detroit with 2 games in hand at the “American Thanksgiving” milestone, all things considered!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Happy Thanksgiving HF Family!

Waiting for my mom to pick me up so we can make our way down to my uncle’s house in CT. :)

Hopefully the Pike and 84 aren’t too bad.

Stay safe everyone!

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I’m thankful for my fiancé who I can not wait to marry her in July. My family and friends who are the best. And to incredible Bruins fans like you guys and gals. I love coming here and reading knowledgeable hockey fans and meet great people. Happy thanksgiving to you all!

disfigured

Mar 29, 2003
Lowell MA
yyXVu8k
yyXVu8k

My god the new website sucks

That was yesterday trying to get back in to the building after lunch. The joke was of course that I could get the holiday food shopping done while at work.

yyXVu8k

yyXVu8k

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Thankful for my HF family.

This has been the most difficult year of my life, but things are looking up

Y'all are a big part of that thanks to your constant support and encouragement.

God bless!

Be well friend and I hear you about this place and those who post here being so supportive and encouraging, had to lean a bit on friends here too.

Today I am doing two talks to a few local high schools about my experience with Drugs/Alcohol, I don`t preach the "kids don`t do drugs" BS, I speak simply about my experience and how quickly and how dangerous and tragically painful my actions had on myself and most importantly others.

I`m grateful that I`m in a place where maybe, just maybe, something I say may help another.

Peace my friend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad