Post-Game Talk: Happy new year. - Heavy Dee

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
If he plays like he has all year, worst case I'd try to keep him and let him go if he wants too much in the summer. Own rental kind of deal I guess. I have no idea how the goalie situation gets addressed without Campbell's money coming off the books.
If Foegele keeps playing the way he is right now, I'd still keep him since he's the type of player contenders typically get as rentals for their runs anyway, I feel.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
He took inspiration from the Oilers' dynamic duo. lol.

If they could erase the first 20 games, they'd be sitting on top of the western conference. They are actually better than the standing indicate, which is a good news if they make playoffs.

I still don't think that getting into the top 3 in the division is out of the question, especially with Vegas kind of floundering, the Nucks bound for some regression (although they might be on a Seattle style full season PDO heater), and I feel the Kings are due for a step back that hasn't happened yet.

Having said all that, if we end up in a wildcard spot a division winner somewhere will be saying "f***."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad