Happy New Year Devils Fans!

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Happy New Year to every single poster here!

Not to be corny, bit yโ€™all are a big part of my Devils fandom and discussing Devils hockey with you adds a lot to my experience as a fan!

We donโ€™t always agree but I appreciate all the discussions, memes and laughs shared here on a daily basis!

LGD!

:newyear::newyear:

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
EEEC2043-F0B9-428A-B2C4-6EF247668E2A.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
48 ain't old

Thatโ€™s where you are wrong grandpa. You are practically in a wheelchair with a drool bucket on your lap. I canโ€™t imagine being that worn out and broken down. Shriveled up old husks like you are a drain on society. Itโ€™s young and vibrant people like me that are worthwhile. 48. Thatโ€™s like before the invention of moveable type.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
48 ain't old
I'm getting there...... Before the month is over.........

I got fewer lines on my hands than most 25 year olds. It's amazing.

Can't quite say the same about my face......

Someone thought I was ''36? 34?'' a few weeks ago. I said what a compliment.

Someone guessed my age right on a few months ago and I was ''OH MY GOD! I'm not even CLOSE to that old! I must look rough!''. He goes ''No, you don't look rough, you just got some of this'' pointing to his face, because I had literally a day of stubble.

If you can't grow a beard at 20? Maybe 22? You probably won't ever be able to. I've first had facial hair and had to start shaving at 13 I think?

He should have seen me a day or two after that day, so he could have seen how gray it is. I must be 75%-80% gray in the beard/sideburns/facial hair.

Not as much on my head. Some of the sides (barely any on top) and I shave the back and sides of my head to a 0 every couple weeks at most.

I don't see more than a few pieces on top of my head, which I keep a bit longer.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupรฉe!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I'm getting there...... Before the month is over.........

I got fewer lines on my hands than most 25 year olds. It's amazing.

Can't quite say the same about my face......

Someone thought I was ''36? 34?'' a few weeks ago. I said what a compliment.

Someone guessed my age right on a few months ago and I was ''OH MY GOD! I'm not even CLOSE to that old! I must look rough!''. He goes ''No, you don't look rough, you just got some of this'' pointing to his face, because I had literally a day of stubble.

If you can't grow a beard at 20? Maybe 22? You probably won't ever be able to. I've first had facial hair and had to start shaving at 13 I think?

He should have seen me a day or two after that day, so he could have seen how gray it is. I must be 75%-80% gray in the beard/sideburns/facial hair.

Not as much on my head. Some of the sides (barely any on top) and I shave the back and sides of my head to a 0 every couple weeks at most.

I don't see more than a few pieces on top of my head, which I keep a bit longer.

Screen Shot 2024-01-01 at 3.35.57 PM.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm two years younger than you. :laugh:

Now that's comedy.
Late 40s seemed a lot older when I was a kid than it does when you actually get there.

There were a lot of people at this age about 50-60 years ago that looked like they were really old and about ready to die. Like some of the actors in the old TV shows and movies.

No wonder so many of them died of heart attacks at like 47 or 52.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00