OT - NO POLITICS Happy Holidays, Darker Earlier, Snow, I'm Scared!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Just got the Pfizer booster. The shot hurt a hell of a lot more than I remember the first two. Maybe the nurse lady was just aggressive or something, but that was a heavy shot.

Reactions: eightspokedb

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Trying a dry brine this year. Now she sits until Thursday in the basement fridge.
5E2B0A21-6DB1-457B-90F7-796AEDBF704D.jpeg

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Went to the Andover vs. North Andover HS football game at Fenway tonight.

Great event and an amazing win for the NA Scarlet Knights.

It’s my son’s senior year and even though he doesn’t play football, it will be a great memory for him and his friends.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving, going to try to get back into work today, test the back out, they promised me a "helper" on Wednesday which is my truck delivery day with supplies I have to stock up for the staff, we shall see if they follow through with their promise

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just got the Pfizer booster. The shot hurt a hell of a lot more than I remember the first two. Maybe the nurse lady was just aggressive or something, but that was a heavy shot.
I had 3 Pfizer and they were all easy. For the booster the guy at CVS who gave me the shot(Pharmacist) looked a lot like Steve Kampfer. I almost asked him "Hey I thought you were playing hockey in Europe?".

Reactions: McGarnagle

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
My little company has a half day today (unofficial, we let everyone go at 12) and an official holiday Friday; love how we roll but I was so used to it I didn't realize that wasnt common and only just found out the GF has to work Friday. I made my pie & my brownies for my sisters tomorrow, and got the apps/wine. Christmas is my favorite holiday but Thanksgiving is a great warm up. I think if there was a legit chance of snow & turkey was switched with ham it'd be a different story.

Happy Thanksgiving all, and let's go Bs.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Coming up on 11 years since my best friend passed away. I don’t know why this TG seems so much harder than the others.

I think we went to every one of our high schools Thanksgiving Day football game together for probably 10 years starting sophomore year.

He also dated my cousin for a long time, so we spent a few TG dinners together too.

Don’t know exactly why, but I’m really missing him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad