HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Fourth Of July everybody

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
enjoy your celebrations ! Life is fleeting . I have 2 funerals to attend this week . My wife just left in an emergency to attend to her mother who is breaking down after the death of her son. I'm not looking for sympathy. I just want to remind everyone , enjoy life when you can . Don't let the day pass you by. You never know , you really never know. Have a wonderful 4th of July folks . Hug somebody, tell them how much you appreciate them, you may not ever have that chance again.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Fireworks are the worst.

Glad to have a day off though
1688447056828.png

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
enjoy your celebrations ! Life is fleeting . I have 2 funerals to attend this week . My wife just left in an emergency to attend to her mother who is breaking down after the death of her son. I'm not looking for sympathy. I just want to remind everyone , enjoy life when you can . Don't let the day pass you by. You never know , you really never know. Have a wonderful 4th of July folks . Hug somebody, tell them how much you appreciate them, you may not ever have that chance again.
Good post and I am sorry for your loss.

Smokey...at Fenway...a few years ago. I love how he adds in America the Beautiful at the end.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Thank you for the reminder. You are 100% correct. Holding the space for you

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
hold up....Thomas Jefferson and John Adams BOTH died on July 4th, 1826 - exactly 50 years after the declaration of independence? What in the holy hell

It's true:

Reactions: TCB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad