GDT: "HAPPY" - Flyers@Edmonton - 7PM - SNW/SNOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Guys need to step back from the ledge this team has enough top 6 talent to make it work without McDavid.

The real unfortunate part is that injury will more then likely keep him out just long enough to cost him the Calder.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
I think a lot of it might be cautionary, I really hope so. I have dislocated my shoulder before, it is an injury that really depends on the circumstance: some are painful for the first couple days then are fine after, some linger and take a long time to heal.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Guys need to step back from the ledge this team has enough top 6 talent to make it work without McDavid.

The real unfortunate part is that injury will more then likely keep him out just long enough to cost him the Calder.

He'll have to be content with multiple Conn Smythes.

Namtsua

Apr 4, 2011
BC
So what are the lines if McDavid misses a few games and Ebs draws in?

Hall-Drai-Yakupov
Poo-Nuge-Ebs?

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown

That's true, except we just lost a guy who was second on the team in scoring. Whether or not he's McDavid, we lost a top scorer on this team.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
They are just going to change that messier commercial up. He will keep calling Connor while Connor is in therapy doing his exercises.

Conner.. Ehh connerrrr. U there?
Why aren't ya picking up?
Conner?

Eskie Jetski

Jun 25, 2004
Just hit me that Friday's game would've been great. Hopefully McDavid isn't as injured as everyone makes it out to be.

Maybe he really is McJesus and he'll resurrect on the 3rd day, which just happens to be Friday night when he play Pittsburgh!

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
The team on the bench including the coaching staff seem relaxed. I think if McDavid was seriously injured, it would show in their faces. Trying to be optimistic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad