OT: Happy Family Day!!!

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
I will spend the day listening to my three boys (11,9,9) fight over the PS3, computer (Minecraft) and who got the slightly bigger rice crispy. (I'm already getting into crap for making this post as my oldest needs the computer so he can watch Smosh with his breakfast)

Anyone else got any special plans?

For you young guys yet to start a family, today might be the perfect day to "slip one past the goalie". :naughty:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Right now, Jr - who has been awake since 730 - is peeling around the house in his Spider Man costume. Another high octane start to the day. :laugh: Happy Family Day, everyone.

skg

Jul 29, 2005
Wife and toddler are away visiting the inlaws so I have the house all to myself. Catching up on episodes of Spartacus and Walking Dead. I should be enjoying the peace and quiet but strangely, it's too peaceful and quiet. I kinda miss having them around.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Wife and toddler are away visiting the inlaws so I have the house all to myself. Catching up on episodes of Spartacus and Walking Dead. I should be enjoying the peace and quiet but strangely, it's too peaceful and quiet. I kinda miss having them around.

I demand to know how you got out of visiting the inlaws.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Not sure why this holiday is a thing but whatever, happy family day!

Reminds me of the Simpsons when they conjured up a new holiday....
tumblr_ljx5odekK91qdoghio1_500.png

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
I will spend the day listening to my three boys (11,9,9) fight over the PS3, computer (Minecraft) and who got the slightly bigger rice crispy. (I'm already getting into crap for making this post as my oldest needs the computer so he can watch Smosh with his breakfast)

For you young guys yet to start a family, today might be the perfect day to "slip one past the goalie". :naughty:

No.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I have a dog and a hockey coach for a boyfriend. That's practically like two children.

u4isS3j.jpg

Today will be like any other Monday I guess. Gym, laundry, hockey, I dunno. I did sleep in though. Oh, and I also learned how to properly beat a TRAP(tm) system, so I think that's something else that's notable.

HighAndTight

Ready To Be Hurt Again
Jan 12, 2008
Victoria, BC

Of all the mornings watch it be this one:cry:

oyvey

meet you at the bottom if there really is one
Jan 6, 2010
Toronto
Hearing about people's kids makes me glad I'm spending the day with my paper. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad