OT: Happy Family Day!!!

Scottrockztheworld*

For you young guys yet to start a family, today might be the perfect day to "slip one past the goalie". :naughty:

If any of you do decide to do this make sure you REALLY know the goalie behind the five hole. Someone I know got trapped & the goalie turned out to be a Hextall level of crazy. :shakehead

I have a dog and a hockey coach for a boyfriend. That's practically like two children.
Ask anyone that has a child & a dog & I bet they strongly disagree with the bold. I actually have to laugh at people who think having a kid & having a dog are anything close to being alike.... no offence.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
If any of you do decide to do this make sure you REALLY know the goalie behind the five hole. Someone I know got trapped & the goalie turned out to be a Hextall level of crazy. :shakehead

Ask anyone that has a child & a dog & I bet they strongly disagree with the bold. I actually have to laugh at people who think having a kid & having a dog are anything close to being alike.... no offence.

I'm aware. But she's close enough for my tastes right now.

dave babych returns

Dec 2, 2011

Jesus, debbie downer in full effect..

skg

Jul 29, 2005
I demand to know how you got out of visiting the inlaws.

:laugh: Yeah, long story but here I sit broken hearted. :naughty:

OT but I'm half way through the 3rd season of Spartacus and it's so bad. Nowhere near as good as the first season or the second, and Liam McIntyre blows. Yes, lots of good cgi and tna but it gets boring after awhile. Think I'll switch to Walking Dead if it doesn't improve.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
All my Asian friends are happy.
They finally got along weekend for their Chinese New Year.
One of them actually said, "It's about d*** time! 1 in 3 children is going to be Chinese anyways."

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Well...I have a 3-year-old son with a second child due in March. I also have three dogs, aged 5 years, 4 years and 11 months. I would say without hesitation that dogs are like children. In fact, the first few weeks of owning a puppy - late night bathroom episodes, crying at all hours, etc - is a microcosm of what the first few moths of having a baby is like. So actually, I found owning my first two dogs really helped me prepare for that.

Different people have different perspectives of animals and their role in the family unit. But my dogs are just like kids, and they are Jr's playmates to a large extent.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Studying econometrics

all day every day

Yuck.

I'm about to write an essay (or at least pretend like I'm writing) although this is technically reading break for me.

At the moment I am making a playlist for my trip next weekend.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Yuck.

I'm about to write an essay (or at least pretend like I'm writing) although this is technically reading break for me.

At the moment I am making a playlist for my trip next weekend.

I wish UBC had its reading break now. Everything is happening this week, then there's reading break. What's the point?

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
I wish UBC had its reading break now. Everything is happening this week, then there's reading break. What's the point?

This is like mini-exam season. But No exams coming out of reading break is nothing to complain about!

The 9 day reading break is only marginally longer than my entire winter break....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad