HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 243rd BIRTHDAY AMERICA

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
Friend from England texts me every year to wish me a "Happy Tactical Reallocation of Military Resources Day".

Next year preempt his message with a

have-fun-at-5b3caf.jpg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
A friend told me that WHDH ( Channel 7) here in Boston will have the Pops broadcast.

I’ve never been down there and have no intentions of ever going to the Esplanade. I can hear and see the fireworks from the back gate of my apartment complex but I prefer to watch on tv.

Looking forward to Queen Latifah later after I take a quick cat nap and pack for Mystic.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th and remember, lugging a firework in your hand is a really dumb idea :)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I hate that the rights were sold to Bloomberg, I haven't been able to find a way to watch it since they took it over :rant:

@BMC

Television

The Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular will be broadcast on Bloomberg Television. If you have DISH or DirectTV, Bloomberg Television is on the same channel regardless of where you are in the Greater Boston area:

DISH:
203 / RCN: 325, 672 / DirecTV: 353

n addition to watching the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular on July 4 on Bloomberg Television, Boston area residents will be able to tune into the show live on 7News - WHDH Boston!

For Comcast subscribers within the greater Boston area, Bloomberg TV can be found on channels 45, 757 or 844, depending on the location in the market. Viewers beyond the greater Boston area should check their local pay TV provider listings for information on where to tune in to see Bloomberg TV's Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular in their local areas.

Mobile & Live Stream

The entire concert and fireworks display will be available to live stream at Bloomberg.com and on the Bloomberg mobile and OTT platforms. For mobile listeners, the program can also be heard on the Bloomberg Radio app.

Radio
Radio listeners in the greater Boston area can hear the concert through Bloomberg's flagship stations in Boston and Newburyport on 106.1 FM / 1330 AM / 1450 AM/ 92.9-HD2, and via expanded coverage this year on 99.1 WPLM-FM (Plymouth, MA) covering Boston's South Shore, Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and portions of Rhode Island.

Nationally the concert can be found on SiriusXM channel 119, online at bloombergradio.com, and via mobile on the Bloomberg and iheartradio apps.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
@BMC

Television

The Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular will be broadcast on Bloomberg Television. If you have DISH or DirectTV, Bloomberg Television is on the same channel regardless of where you are in the Greater Boston area:

DISH:
203 / RCN: 325, 672 / DirecTV: 353

n addition to watching the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular on July 4 on Bloomberg Television, Boston area residents will be able to tune into the show live on 7News - WHDH Boston!

For Comcast subscribers within the greater Boston area, Bloomberg TV can be found on channels 45, 757 or 844, depending on the location in the market. Viewers beyond the greater Boston area should check their local pay TV provider listings for information on where to tune in to see Bloomberg TV's Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular in their local areas.

Mobile & Live Stream

The entire concert and fireworks display will be available to live stream at Bloomberg.com and on the Bloomberg mobile and OTT platforms. For mobile listeners, the program can also be heard on the Bloomberg Radio app.

Radio
Radio listeners in the greater Boston area can hear the concert through Bloomberg's flagship stations in Boston and Newburyport on 106.1 FM / 1330 AM / 1450 AM/ 92.9-HD2, and via expanded coverage this year on 99.1 WPLM-FM (Plymouth, MA) covering Boston's South Shore, Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and portions of Rhode Island.

Nationally the concert can be found on SiriusXM channel 119, online at bloombergradio.com, and via mobile on the Bloomberg and iheartradio apps.

Thanks @Fenway ! I'll be watching online!

Reactions: Fenway

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Just sitting here listening to one of America’s greatest little known treasures. The one and only Delbert McClinton. If you’ve never heard of him, give this a listen:

We used to do that song in a band I was in, not many knew the song, but they got up off their asses every time we played it.

Here’s another he did with Bonnie Raitt:

Reactions: Ladyfan

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Just sitting here listening to one of America’s greatest little known treasures. The one and only Delbert McClinton. If you’ve never heard of him, give this a listen:

We used to do that song in a band I was in, not many knew the song, but they got up off their asses every time we played it.

Here’s another he did with Bonnie Raitt:

Perfect

Reactions: Chief Nine

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The reason it is on Bloomberg is the former Mayor of NY saved this tradition. NOBODY in Boston corporate stepped up.

Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad