Proposal: Hampus Lindholm to Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
To Philly: Hampus Lindholm (obviously) and a fifth round pick

To Anaheim: Joel Farabee, Robert Hagg, Phillipe Myers, a 2019 First round pick, a 2019 3rd round pick, and a 2020 First round pick

Would this be fair for both sides?

If you don't think this is a good offer you can say that of course, but please do not insult me or the post excessively. A lot of my self esteem is tied to this post and this site so please be thoughtful.

Reactions: easton117

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007
That’s a package that could fetch a ton of different high end players, I just don’t see Anaheim moving Lindholm at this point in time. I think the value favors Anaheim though.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
We cant afford to trade any of our top 4 defenseman and especially a top pair quality defenseman like Lindholm.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Your value is actually very good. Nice proposal, however, this is a trade Anaheim backs away from. Their trading their #1 Dman away without much NHL immediate help in return.

They get some really good futures in 2 first round picks, Farabee, and Myers, but his doesn’t help them and their core accomplish what they want to. This trade doesn’t address any needs or do anything for them since they’re not a rebuilding team.

The value may slightly favor Anaheim, if that, but if the flyers want to spend all of those futures in D help, it will be for an equivalent RHD. That’s their biggest need.

Accounting for team needs, sadly this doesn’t do it for ANH. Solely speaking in Value, you may find some hesitant flyers fans and rightfully so, but this is some good value!

Reactions: CanadianSharks

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
No from Anaheim. The kids who just jumped on the team are kicking ass. We don’t need extras and extras and picks that don’t matter. I’m surprised this damn team is 3 and 0 unbelievable how well this team is doing so far.

Certainly not messing with chemistry with a Buncha players who may or may not fit in the Carlyle system that is undefeated

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
No from Anaheim. The kids who just jumped on the team are kicking ass. We don’t need extras and extras and picks that don’t matter. I’m surprised this damn team is 3 and 0 unbelievable how well this team is doing so far.

Certainly not messing with chemistry with a Buncha players who may or may not fit in the Carlyle system that is undefeated

Yeah, IDK, Ive watched Anaheim this year and while the kids are playing well Im just not really buying into them this year. Usually they get off to poor starts and rebound. If they continue to push for a playoff spot then this trade doesnt make any sense, but if they fall off and are on the outside looking in come the trade deadline, then this deal makes a little more sense.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Value seems fair but I don’t think it makes Sense for ANA. Lindholm is one of the most underrated Defensman in the nhl. Kids an absolute stud. I’d kill to have him on the isles. I don’t see ANA in a rush to trade him any time soon

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Yeah, IDK, Ive watched Anaheim this year and while the kids are playing well Im just not really buying into them this year. Usually they get off to poor starts and rebound. If they continue to push for a playoff spot then this trade doesnt make any sense, but if they fall off and are on the outside looking in come the trade deadline, then this deal makes a little more sense.

Not sure what you are saying, Lindholm is only 24, so it wouldn't really make sense to move him even if they fall off this season.

Reactions: pmwlker

pmwlker

Apr 13, 2018
Not sure what you are saying, Lindholm is only 24, so it wouldn't really make sense to move him even if they fall off this season.

Agreed. No chance the Ducks consider this. Rather stay the course as a Philly fan. Not a knock on Hampus mind you. He’s a very underrated and very damn good defender.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
To Philly: Hampus Lindholm (obviously) and a fifth round pick

To Anaheim: Joel Farabee, Robert Hagg, Phillipe Myers, a 2019 First round pick, a 2019 3rd round pick, and a 2020 First round pick

Would this be fair for both sides?

If you don't think this is a good offer you can say that of course, but please do not insult me or the post excessively. A lot of my self esteem is tied to this post and this site so please be thoughtful.

The Ducks are never giving up their 5th round pick! That's crazy.

Reactions: Asnito

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
idk how good those player/prospects are but lindholm is a premier defensive player. Anahiem is still contending i don't think they want to retool a bit.

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8

Certainly not messing with chemistry
with a Buncha players who may or may not fit in the Carlyle system that is undefeated

Have you seen the games? It's nice and all that Gibson the Ducks are 3-0-1 but we absolutely do not deserve to have 7/8 points. We have been outplayed every game.

That said, I also wouldn't make the trade.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Keep in mind that for most of the season so far we've been missing Getzlaf, Perry, Kesler, Eaves, Ritchie, and Kase. That's most of our top six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad