Hamonic Requests Trade To Western Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Something around Myers makes the most sense. Trouba wouldn't be available and they wouldn't want Buff for him.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Make it happen!

One reason I like our chances over Oilers is they will want a good D coming back, and we can beat out the Oilers. A reason I don't like our chances.... Play it safe Chevy can not compete with other GM's on a player this popular and good.

Anyways:

Buff, Myers, Enstrom should all be talked about. And if it is Buff we can throw in a bottom 6 forward or prospect/ draft pick....

Buff, Lowry/ Burmi/ Armia/ Lemieux (select one), mid-late draft pick

or 1 of Enstrom/ Myers and a draft pick or fairly good prospect.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
I wouldn't have even thought of this at the start of the season, but I'd consider #8 as part of a deal. As a former supporter of JT, that's I have or will ever have to say about that. I have reasons which will remain private for taking this position.

Last edited:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I wouldn't have even thought of this at the start of the season, but I'd consider #8 as part of a deal. As a former supporter of JT, that's I have or will ever have to say about that.

I would do that straight up. A lot of fans wouldn't and I don't think Chevy would because he is play it safe Chevy. I think Hamonic has a slight edge right now in overall play. And I think at the end of the day they will both be pretty solid top pairing guys. But I don't see Trouba ever being better then Hamonic. Just my 2 cents. I watch them both play a lot

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
If the trade involves Buff, I'm above the moon.

Honestly I do not see the deal happening though. What the Isles probably want, the Jets will be unwilling to part with (Trouba).

veganhunter

Mexico City Coyotes!
Feb 15, 2010
Calgary
I'd give up Trouba for Hamonic if the It was part of a bigger deal where we were giving up something else and we got back good prospects and/or decent young players say a Strome, Beauvillier, Nelson, Lee, Barzal, Police, Dal Colle or something.

I definitely couldn't stomach a 1 for 1 swap though.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Myers for Harmonic is a lateral move.

I dunno know about that. Harmonic is a pretty melodic player...

tumblr_inline_nl4w8vDiBA1rrrkde.gif

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
No one in their right mind would do a Myers for Hamonic straight across. They will want a little more. Kid is a great shutdown defencemen and IMO is something we need on the Right side given our over abundance of offensive Dmen.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I would still peg trouba as untouchable even with his rough start. Growing pains imo. He's still too young and developing and when he's ready he's gonna be incredible. I'm still in that wagon.

I love Myers but would be all for trading him if it involved Hamonic.

That would be so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad