GDT: Hamilton Vs San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myron Gaines*

Does anyone else find it kind of weird that PK Subban is essentially doing analysis on a bunch of guys that he'll eventually play with? Does this not feel like a conflict of interest?

He's also giving advice on 'if you want to make the NHL......' like he's been retired for 5 years.

Yeah, I think it's weird, but it's his job.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Does anyone else find it kind of weird that PK Subban is essentially doing analysis on a bunch of guys that he'll eventually play with? Does this not feel like a conflict of interest?

He's also giving advice on 'if you want to make the NHL......' like he's been retired for 5 years.
Well he's been in the same situation as the 20 year old rookies on the Dogs and managed to make a name for himself in the NHL in the two years he's been in the league. I think his opinion/advice is more relevant to today's rookie than someone retired like Kypreos who's AHL rookie experience/rise to the NHL was decades ago.

EDIT: Nice play by Blunden...even though it was punished by a penalty.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I just don't understand Blunden. He's so blah and then sometimes he just pulls out a nice deke or a beauty snipe. Weird hockey player.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Did Dumont forget it was a PK? Seemed like he tried to reach center ice...

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Good chance by Bournival.

I really like Nattinen. He's really intriguing as a player. I wonder what will become of him.

NewHabsEra*

Beaulieu and Tinordi have both a long long way to go... Cant stand Beaulieu's non-chalence (blind passes and soft plays) and Tinordi looks quite lost on the ice lately.. :shakehead

Myron Gaines*

How is it good for a bunch of rookies in pro hockey to develop their game in a losing environment? Management and coaching staff seem to be totally fine with this.

Analyzer*

My buddy's truck broke down. Did I miss any fights, big hits, or Gallagher being Gallagher ?

I see Lefebvre is a complete ****ing moron, though. Why would you pull your goalie when you're down by 2 goals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad