Confirmed with Link: Hamilton to NJ - 7 years $63 million per everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I said something negative about Ohio a few years back, I said the rivers are so polluted they catch on fire, and you did not like that! You said "how do you know, do you live here" !!!
edit: I posted this video I saw on Tosh.O back a few years ago, its a knock on Cleveland
damn it wont play on this forum

the Cleveland visitor video is hilarious if that’s what it is. I was probably defensive about the rivers because I grew up next to one and kayak/fish many waterways there until I moved away 5 years ago. Cleveland had a river catch fire due to industrial waste release back in the 60s I think it was.

since leaving I see how screwed up a lot of that state and population is. I miss my friends and home prices but that’s about it.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
the Cleveland visitor video is hilarious if that’s what it is. I was probably defensive about the rivers because I grew up next to one and kayak/fish many waterways there until I moved away 5 years ago. Cleveland had a river catch fire due to industrial waste release back in the 60s I think it was.

since leaving I see how screwed up a lot of that state and population is. I miss my friends and home prices but that’s about it.
yeah thats the video, and at the end it say's "At least we're not Detroit"!!!

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
I lived in Columbus for a lot of years. Loved it there. If it had a train station it would be perfect.

I lived in Cincinnati until i was 13 and my whole family lives there still. I visit all the time, Cincinnati is a very nice City and just the area around it as well. People on the east coast have no idea what the midwest is really like. People used to ask me what farm life was like ..... just no.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I completely agree. Easily my favorite NA city I’ve ever visited. People that have never even set foot in NJ shouldn’t really be sounding off on it based solely on stereotypes though. To them the whole state looks like Newark. I’ve only been to NJ a couple times, but once you get out into the other areas it seemed perfectly nice to me. I remember liking Montclair the last time we went up there.

Being from the Midwest (specifically Ohio), I know about places unfairly getting a bad rap.
Vancouver is nice ?! I lived there for awhile and didn’t really care for it . I’m Canadian born and raised and am a proud Canadian but there are tons of US cities I would way rather live in . If I could pick up and move to a US city with my current job I’d do so . I never saw Vancouver as that awesome ? Maybe a person just gets used to things and don’t appreciate it enough ?

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I lived in Cincinnati until i was 13 and my whole family lives there still. I visit all the time, Cincinnati is a very nice City and just the area around it as well. People on the east coast have no idea what the midwest is really like. People used to ask me what farm life was like ..... just no.

I hated Cincinnati with a passion. 15 years of my life there. That's why I moved to Vegas lol haven't been back since

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Vancouver is nice ?! I lived there for awhile and didn’t really care for it . I’m Canadian born and raised and am a proud Canadian but there are tons of US cities I would way rather live in . If I could pick up and move to a US city with my current job I’d do so . I never saw Vancouver as that awesome ? Maybe a person just gets used to things and don’t appreciate it enough ?

i hope we can both agree that edmonton is a hole

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I really don't understand the appeal of cities in general.

I mean I like having them near by to occasionally use but I don't want to live in one.

I can only do cities. I never know when I'm going to need an exotic cake made, so having 24 hour erotic bakeries like I have here is important

Last edited:

Nicomo Cosca

Aug 13, 2020
Cincinnati, OH
I thought it was ridiculously gorgeous there. The mountains, the water, etc. The city itself is nice enough (other than East Hastings and some other areas overrun with homeless), but it’s really the scenery that sets it apart. The only other NA city I’ve liked as much is probably San Francisco.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I recently visited Savannah and I thought I could live there. I enjoyed the people and the vibe.

Boston was borderline for me. I lived in the city proper for 2 years and was much more comfortable in Chestnut Hill then Framingham....I always find myself looking for a little more quiet.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I recently visited Savannah and I thought I could live there. I enjoyed the people and the vibe.

Boston was borderline for me. I lived in the city proper for 2 years and was much more comfortable in Chestnut Hill then Framingham....I always find myself looking for a little more quiet.
went to college in boston. visited multiple times afterwards, and found it boring. +1 on savannah though, i love that place

Reactions: JimEIV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad