Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2014-2015 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Hamilton are actually closer to last place than 1st.

That is very astute of you to notice such negative points, glad you aren't the coach in Hamilton, having a positive type of person like Lefbvre running the team is much more gratifying, IMHO.:sarcasm::laugh:

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Habs - the most pessimistic and grump poster on the board.

S Bah - the most radically optimistic poster on the board.

Coincidence? Don't be so naive...

images

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hey Montreal, what are the D pairings with Beaulieu in?

Is it?

Beaulieu - Dietz
Tinordi - Nygren
Drewinske - Pateryn

last game they dressed 7D so the pairings were mixed up. Tonight I believe Beaulieu is with Pateryn.

In the coaches pregame he didn't have much good to say about either Beaulieu or Tinordi, said that Beaulieu needs to use his speed more and that Tinordi needs to move the puck quicker.

Not sure why Nygren isn't playing, Bennett and Crisp are healthy scratches. Hudon picks up another point so far, that puts him 1 point from the league lead. :amazed::yo:

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
2-0 Bulldogs after 1. Beaulieu and Dietz with goals, Andrighetto with 2 assists and Hudon picks up another assist. He's looking more and more like a steal

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Nygren Bennett and Crisp are healthy scratch????

Someone plzzzzz tell me Nygren is not healthy?

I don't mind one of Crisp or Nevins to be healthy scratch every game and I can understand Finley and Bennett alternate as number 6 but you don't sit your best defenceman......

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
Very nifty move by Andrighetto to make it 3-0!

Hudon and Beaulieu with the pass.

Ghetto 3 points, Hudon 2 points.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Hudon tied for league lead in points. Also nice to see is the PP continues to be hot as they get another PP goal, their 9th in the last 6 1/2 games.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
Christian Thomas gets taken down on a breakaway: penalty shot.

Holy crap he dangled the goalie out of this pants. Was very patient, came in very slowly, last minute move to send the goalie to his left, put the puck in the net left side.

4-0 Bulldogs.

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
I see Nevins fought 6'6 250 pound Travis Yonkman...interested to see how he did.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
Yeah I was going to ask Gabe.....

Not so good. He didn't really get pummeled or anything, but Yonkman got the best of him and tossed him to the ground. He looked stronger than Nevins for sure.

Regardless, Nevins is very courageous.

4-1 Dogs, missed the Flames' goal. Just before the goal, Ghetto had a good scoring chance, coming out of the penalty box, dangling his way into the offensive zone.

4-2 dogs, they're falling apart. Timeout by Lefebvre.

Too bad for MacDonald, he was doing good so far.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Charles Hudon's game is remarkably similar to former Hab center Ralph Backstrom.

Holy Obscure reference, Batman. I had to look that one up. He last played for MTL before I was a fan, and in all the years I've been a fan, I've never heard this name.

Hudon seems like an exciting prospect. I wish I had the time to watch a few bulldog games.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Yeah, I definitely see a little bit of Ralph Backstrom in Hudon.

Just kidding, cause nobody knows who the **** that is

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Is Ralph Backstrom not the guy traded to the Los Angeles Kings to ensure the Habs secured the 1st overall pick from the Golden Seals to draft Guy LaFleur?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
How does S Bah remain optimistic after watching the glory years turn into these last few decades of ineptitude?

I abandon optimism frequently.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Is Ralph Backstrom not the guy traded to the Los Angeles Kings to ensure the Habs secured the 1st overall pick from the Golden Seals to draft Guy LaFleur?

I had to phone up my dad (Who lives in Fond Du Lac Wisconsin) on that one . His hockey memory goes back to the early sixties. He of course knew exacly who Ralf freaking Backstrom was :P

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Nice to see one of the most stacked AHL teams not in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad