Post-Game Talk: Hamilton Bulldogs beat Colorado Avalanches 3-2!!!!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I wouldnt be surprised it goes along with this forums obsession with size and envy of local guys making the team, must be so hard to live with that inside you and having to read scoresheets with Bouillon and DD getting points while you have to flip burgers to make a living.

Oh. :handclap:

Mario le Magnifique

Habs apologist, closet Pens fan
Dec 6, 2007
My basement
Please dont tell me withi a straight face you prefer Drewiskie over Bouillon as spare plug.

Drewiskie is just as liable yet cant make a pass, skate or shoot as good as Bouillon, both arent regulars but Bouillon is still more reliable and tougher (still havent seen Drew throw his size around).

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I agree with everything you wrote but I think you're a little harsh on Budja. I would take Tokarski but Peter isn't just a good teammate. He's also a decent backup

When PB is asked to play the occasional game he plays well, but when tasked with filling in for Price after an injury he chokes every time. I can think of 3 instances, against the Sens two playoffs ago, on the west coast swing last season, only win was against Anaheim with Tokarski in net and of course against the NYR in the playoffs....Therrien actually started the 3rd stringer over the backup...this is why I see PB as a good teammate and not much else. I will give Budaj some credit though...he seems to be unbeatable against the Bruins in Boston.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Yup. He circles like a Shark.

The line of Bobby Hull(LW) - Gilbert Perreault(C) - Guy Lafleur(RW) in Canada Cup 1976 were the ultimate for teammates that perfected the circling and changing positions on the fly. The pressure those three could keep on their opponents was sublime, of course having Larry Robinson(LD/RD and Bobby Orr(LD/RD)
on defence with them was as close to perfection as possible also. If the Habs put Galchenyuk(C) - Scherbak(RW) - Pacioretty(LW) together given time they too would be able to find that kind of chemistry IMHO.:nod: With Markov & Subban as the point men would be pretty good on a PP unit.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Please dont tell me withi a straight face you prefer Drewiskie over Bouillon as spare plug.

Drewiskie is just as liable yet cant make a pass, skate or shoot as good as Bouillon, both arent regulars but Bouillon is still more reliable and tougher (still havent seen Drew throw his size around).

I would prefer that:

1) you stop making derogatory personal comments in your posts. You presume to know me?
2) if you can manage that then try to take a tongue in cheek post for what it really is.
3) Get a grip on your obsession with defending players who have NO CHANCE of hoisting the cup.

I will take any of those Kids even DD on D and have them easily fill any role you care to give Cube.
Not only that they all have upside Frankie has a seat on AC...

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I would prefer that:

1) you stop making derogatory personal comments in your posts. You presume to know me?
2) if you can manage that then try to take a tongue in cheek post for what it really is.
3) Get a grip on your obsession with defending players who have NO CHANCE of hoisting the cup.

I will take any of those Kids even DD on D and have them easily fill any role you care to give Cube.
Not only that they all have upside Frankie has a seat on AC...

A number would have been a good idea here :)

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Think its time to send Scharky back to Everett.

licence-to-kill-11.png

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I wouldnt be surprised it goes along with this forums obsession with size and envy of local guys making the team, must be so hard to live with that inside you and having to read scoresheets with Bouillon and DD getting points while you have to flip burgers to make a living.

Sorry I couldn't help myself.
This post was so good i wanted to be sure it gets "proper air time"
Having re-read it for the 13th time because I couldn't believe it I apologize to all my HF colleagues for assuming it was directed soley at me. :laugh:

I'm positive people have been infracted for less. :nod:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
He got some minutes didnt look bad or great...another player out there lol..which is great considering how far he has come.

Absolutely he got himself into some very good scoring positions...
Unfortunately his eyes got big and he started running before securing the ball. :laugh:

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu

Why the gratuitous insult? Don't you aspire to this board being better, more collegial than that? Moreover, if you do a little digging, you'll see that there are some high-achievers in this forum.

Bullsmith

May 21, 2007
Beaulieu is head and shoulders winning the competition. Man he looks pretty good out there. Him and Sekac could be impact additions to the club this year. Pretty exciting to watch.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Beaulieu is head and shoulders winning the competition. Man he looks pretty good out there. Him and Sekac could be impact additions to the club this year. Pretty exciting to watch.

I like how we've handled the Beaulieu and Tinordi situation. Makes a big difference when you have an established set of veterans and can afford to take more time to develop these prospects. So when they make the big team, they already have an impact.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013

Totally agree. I could see a Beaulieu-Subban pairing if Emelin can't hack it and a Pacioretty-DD-Sekac line if PAP can't hack it.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Dumont/Bozon/Sorkin were a good energy line too but agree with the rest of this posters here, Sekac/Beaulieu are NHL ready.

Props to Prust too, played hard, blocked shot, got the GWG, maybe we'll get the Prust from three years ago back... when he could play top 9 duties, it would be wonderful

My ideal lineup hasnt changed yet

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Desharnais - Eller - Parenteau
Bourque - Plekanec - Sekac
Prust - Malhotra - Weise

Emelin - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Beaulieu - Weaver

Price

I love Desharnais... but Galchenyuk cant lose time on the wing any time longer, center is where he's at his best and can contribute the more to the team success...

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Bouillon haters should be happy, I re-watched Sekac goal and it was clearly assisted by Hensick and DE LA ROSE, not Bouillon. He passed to DLR, DLR got it close to the net where Hensick batted it and Sekac did the beautiful rest of the work.

Zephyr666

Apr 17, 2013
Bouillon haters should be happy, I re-watched Sekac goal and it was clearly assisted by Hensick and DE LA ROSE, not Bouillon. He passed to DLR, DLR got it close to the net where Hensick batted it and Sekac did the beautiful rest of the work.

Doesn't matter, Bouillon got the assist in MT's heart

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013

I would prefer Drewisky over Bouillon as a spare plug.

He's a better player overall and, most importantly, he does not have a lustful relationship with MT.

Time for Boo Boo to move on to other endeavours in life. He's been a handicap on our team for a while now and hopefully management realizes this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad