You've got a real type of thing going down, gettin' down
There's a whole lot of rhythm going round

Ow, we want the funk
Give up the funk
Ow, we need the funk
We gotta have that funk

FiveHoleo

Jul 31, 2021
You guys nervous yet? Game seven for the championship, it doesn't get any better than this. Since the puck hasn't dropped yet and my animosity for the opposition hasn't kicked in let me congratulate you now for the excellent series and playoffs by your club. Hamilton fans have been a great bunch even though it took a while for the Spitfires to earn any respect from them. I just wanted to say that regardless of the outcome I'm a huge fan of your city and if my team doesn't win tonight at least they lost to a team and city that I truly admire and respect. Enjoy the game, the bulding is going to be rocking like it was the 87 Canada Cup!

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Playing Windsor in a tight series should help them in the Memorial Cup. Windsor had some great players and forechecked really well--and Johnston and Cuylle were always dangerous. Go Bulldogs!

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Congratulations the best team in the OHL won the title and moves on.
Impressive with the OHL D of Year out 2/3 games, Captain. and top 3 D out all series against a top offensive team and a top 6 F missing a game or 2.
Team had high end players n depth n it paid off.
I knew Arbor was a beast but did they ever lean on him for minutes. Great to see as a Habs lol.
Enjoy the ride, we'll earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad