Hall switches to Bauer gear?

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Saw a tweet about this. Does this mean he is switching from Easton gloves and stick to Bauer or just his helmet? Anyone have an idea? I thought his deal with Easton was longer than 2 years?

I would assume all his gear will change. I dunno if he signed a new deal with Bauer or something but that's what it sounds like.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Saw a tweet about this. Does this mean he is switching from Easton gloves and stick to Bauer or just his helmet? Anyone have an idea? I thought his deal with Easton was longer than 2 years?

Think he's switching everything up. I remember they asked him a question earlier in the week after his first day back on the ice, his first shot hit Dubs right in the head. He said he was wearing new gloves and using a new stick and was just getting used to it, so his shot was pulling a little high at the time.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
The Nuge needs to get hooked up with some Jofa gear :)

Helmet atleast..

Edit: What did Bure wear?? Cooper? Yakupov needs one of those..

skating101

Apr 19, 2012

He made comment on Sunday he was trying to get use to his CCM gloves right after he rang one off Olivier Roy mask :)

Ozolinsh_27

Apr 1, 2005
Edit: What did Bure wear?? Cooper? Yakupov needs one of those..

During his Florida/NYR time he wore Bauer with Easton Synergy stick, prime Vancouver days were mostly Cooper, which was then purchased by Bauer. I think his rookie year he wore CCM helmet with Graf skates before he switched to mostly white Mega skates with the Cooper gear.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
they make football equipment, they are behind in the hockey tech

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Wow I thought Easton was the premiere stick of the NHL

they had the technological edge for years but the new bauers and especially the new CCM Taylormades are caught up and in alot of eyes passed the easton tech.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
During his Florida/NYR time he wore Bauer with Easton Synergy stick, prime Vancouver days were mostly Cooper, which was then purchased by Bauer. I think his rookie year he wore CCM helmet with Graf skates before he switched to mostly white Mega skates with the Cooper gear.

You either know allot about Bure or are a total gearhead....or both.

Nice response!

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Wow. I'm just curious, do you actually remember all that or is there a place to look such information up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad