Hall switches to Bauer gear?

HallOfGreatness4

Best NHL gambler around
Dec 29, 2010
itshockeynight.com
his contract expired with Easton (as he says in his interview, oilers.com) and so he jumped to bauer.

i dont think hes gonna go back to easton

Wow. I can't believe Easton only signed the #1 overall pick to a 2-year deal and didn't do what it took to retain him.

Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos have been with the same companies their entire career. Very weird and might speak on the sad financial state of Easton?

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton
Wow. I can't believe Easton only signed the #1 overall pick to a 2-year deal and didn't do what it took to retain him.

Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos have been with the same companies their entire career. Very weird and might speak on the sad financial state of Easton?

According to Modsquadhockey he used Bauer skates last year and he likely just had a stick deal with Easton.

WalterWhite

Sep 30, 2012
Ontario, Canada

Ovechkin was with CCM for years, until he switched to Bauer at the start of last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->