• Giordano

• McDonagh

• Letang

• other (Who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm going to homer vote for Letang because he's having a tremendous season, arguably his best as a Pen, but there are about half a dozen guys with a legitimate case.

Leafsrock95

Oct 4, 2014
Hard to not give it to Rielly with the year he is having. Leafs #1 Dman, leads all nhl dmen in points and is playing good defense. He’s not the best “defender” in the league but he plays the top pair and isn’t a liability or anything close.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
I voted Rielly but Giordano is incredible as well, and he’s “due.” I’d be happy with him winning it, still lots of time for Morgan and Gio has been underrated for years.

Reactions: DirtDiver

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Rielly should win this easily just due to the sheer volume of homer Leaf votes due to the size of the Leaf fan base on HF.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Rielly should win this easily just due to the sheer volume of homer Leaf votes due to the size of the Leaf fan base on HF.
It's not like Rielly is a bad choice though

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
Homer-ish but Giordano.

Brodie looked like absolute trash last couple seasons. Hamilton was a 50 point defender on a team shutting down top lines. Now Brodie is back with Giordano and looks like his 'old' self and Hamilton is relatively struggling, albeit on a new team.

It's not just his play, but it's hard to look at Giordano and not think his partner is getting a huge boost with him on the ice based on the last couple years.

Reactions: wintersej

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm really surprised at how much love Gio is getting. Well deserved love I might add.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Close between Gio and Rielly, it would probably go to Gio if the season ended today. I would give it to Rielly because he has to play with old man Ronny all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad