• Stone

• Marchand

• ROR

• other (Who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Would go Barkov, but his +/= is at - 11

Yes I know its a flawed stat, but it may hold him back from being voted the top defensive forward

so its Bergeron

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Stone and I don't think anyone else is even close. Barkov has had a pretty bad defensive season by his standards

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Not saying I would vote for him but Getzlaf has been lights out defensively this season for the Ducks but is getting no attention at all. He’s carrying a huge load with Kesler being all but done and Henrique being an average at best 2C and his relative possession numbers are very good. He’s also our best PKing forward.

My vote goes to Stone though.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Bergeron would have been my pick going into December but I think 'Bakov' has closed the gap enough that I might vote for him at this point tough choice.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Not stating he should be the winner, but Kevin Hayes should be an option.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Bergeron has missed to many games to win this award 26 games at the halfway point would be 52 in a full season.

I like Barokov but that minus 11 will scare voters off, rightly or wrongly, so I went with Mark Stone.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Bergeron has missed to many games to win this award 26 games at the halfway point would be 52 in a full season.

I like Barokov but that minus 11 will scare voters off, rightly or wrongly, so I went with Mark Stone.

He's missed 16 games, not 26. So 68 games played if he misses no more games, which should be enough to win it provided be finishes with around ~70 points as well.

Barkov I feel can't possibly win, he might finish in the -20s by the way the Panthers are playing. Even being -1 is enough to scare most voters off.

Last edited:

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
He's missed 16 games, not 26. So 68 games played if he misses no more games, which should be enough to win it provided be finishes with around ~70 points as well.

Barkov I feel can't possibly win, he might finish in the -20s by the way the Panthers are playing. Even being -1 is enough to scare most voters off.

I could have worded it better as I know that he missed 16 games and played 26 thus the 52 if it was a full season.

I'm also not sure that if he plays in only 68 games that he should win.

If Barkov can get rid of that minus I think the voters will swing to him or maybe Stone.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00