GDT: Half-Assed, Mentally Checked Out, Pre All-Star Game Edition: Blues vs. Ducks, 7PM PST

If we win tonight, I will be 2-0 on GDTs. Should I continue or no?

• Total voters

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Jones has a quick first step

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
I really don't understand how a team can be this incompetent in all three zones.

Defensive zone: Absolute mess
Neutral zone: Major struggle to get the puck through
Offensive zone: Can't maintain puck possession

Whatever. It's going to suck for now. But in a few years when we have a good roster and better management, we'll be thankful that we have a goaltender that had to stop 20 high quality scoring chances per game at one point. This style of play does nothing for the rest of the team, but it sure is helping Gibson evolve quickly.

Reactions: la patineuse

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Hampus needs to get his eyes checked. He keeps getting the visiting team’s white sweaters mixed up with open ice. He’s done this all season long.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I really don't understand how a team can be this incompetent in all three zones.

Defensive zone: Absolute mess
Neutral zone: Major struggle to get the puck through
Offensive zone: Can't maintain puck possession

Whatever. It's going to suck for now. But in a few years when we have a good roster and better management, we'll be thankful that we have a goaltender that had to stop 20 high quality scoring chances per game at one point. This style of play does nothing for the rest of the team, but it sure is helping Gibson evolve quickly.

If he doesn’t burn out or get a serious injury first.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
This is truly hard to watch. BM's blind loyalty to RC is mind numbingly bizzarre. How can anyone who knows anything about hockey watch this team and think things are going well.

This game should be 1-4 if not for Gibby. I feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad