Rumor: Halak PTO

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
You don’t have to look much farther than the other goalie on our roster to find one. Also, this isn’t even an injury with Andersen so odd time to make that comment.

Perets should be nowhere near the nhl right now. No need to risk ruining his development by rushing him. It’s not like he’s playing lights out in Norfolk either.
We were gonna drive over and see him but theyve only started him once.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Both he and Jake Kucharski are getting lit up in the echl. Not a lot of games played but both with sv %’s hovering around .850.
bummer for Kuch, his uncle or whoever that was that posts around here is a cool dude and I was rooting for Jake -- still am, but doesn't seem likely he makes it to the NHL at this point. he's still gotten further than over 99% of hockey players so that's a huge accomplishment

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Bouchard? Interesting
We should sign him and continue to corner the market for defensemen. We won’t have any NHL Goalies left after Freddie and Antii projected injuries so perhaps we will play with 3 d on the ice and no goalie.

Just kidding of course but if Freddie is out for the season then JR’s approach on always going for it when you are positioned nicely may ring true again.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
On the hockey side of this, it's not great news to be without our best current goalie for whatever length of time. I think Raanta and Pyotr can both do pretty well when they get regular starts, though I worry about injuries with both. Halak could be a decent insurance policy, but pending the timeline, we certainly may need to be on the lookout for other options.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I wonder what Jack LaFontaine is up to these days? :sarcasm:
Even better:
images (1).jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad